Thursday 19 January 2017

A Travel Decade - 2007

Back in 2008 I took a month long trip to Hong Kong and New Zealand. I flew back to the UK for 48 hours before jetting off to Marbella on a family holiday. I remember a friend saying "gosh, you are so jet set" and at that moment I realised, I had no idea what I wanted to do for a job but I knew I wanted to travel. As a tribute to turning 29 in a few weeks and realising I only have one crazy year of my 20s left I decided to reflect on the last decade of travel. It was only since contemplating this last ten years that I realised how much of the world I have explored. So I thought I would share a favourite photo from everywhere I have been for the last decade :-)!

Orlando, Florida - March 2007

Dubai - July 2007

Lanzarote - October 2007

Boston, USA - December 2007




No comments:

Post a Comment