1. London, England - It's pretty hard to sum up London in a paragraph! However, it's an absolutely must do on any bucket list. London, in my opinion is the best city in the entire world so please, please, please head here ASAP!
2. Venice, Italy - head to Venice for a picture postcard weekend. Go during June or September for glorious but not overwhelming weather. While away your days wandering the streets, take a gondola ride and sip an expensive coffee in St Marks Square.
3. Rome, Italy - Rome needs to be explored on foot, do not miss the Vatican or The Coliseum. Eat plenty of Italian food and bask in the sunshine and ancient history.
4. Berlin, Germany - Berlin has an awesome party scene so grab some friends and head off for the weekend. However, whilst you are here do not miss the Holocaust museum and the artwork on the remnants of the Berlin Wall.
5. Dubrovnik, Croatia - Dubrovnik is another lovely sunshine break, wander the streets with an ice cream, listen to the talking parrots and take a sea kayak around the nearby islands. If you can extend your trip head south to the famous islands such as Hvar or head into Montenegro for a day trip!
6. Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona is a great place to go with friends, especially the girls for sangria, tapas and to dance the night away! However, you shouldn't miss the Gaudi artwork and the Sagrada Familia.
7. Krakow, Poland - spend an afternoon sipping affordable cocktails watching the world go by in the main square and experience all of the fantastic food available. Do not miss the salt mines and take the opportunity to witness the horrors of Auschwitz, it's a tough thing to do on holiday but is a real eye opener into this period of history.
8. Reykjavik, Iceland - winter or summer this is a great little city. The food and drink are plentiful and the day trips are outstanding, think waterfalls, glacier hikes, dry suit snorkelling; the list of outdoor activities is endless.
9. Edinburgh, Scotland - Edinburgh is like stepping back in time with the beautiful buildings and cobbled streets. Do not miss the view from the castle and take a trip underground to see the abandoned city.
10. Athens, Greece - You must go to Athens simply to witness the home of the Olympics! Although maybe take a day trip to a neighbouring island and you must eat Souvlaki from the street vendors.
11. Copenhagen, Denmark - Go to Tivoli for all of your childhood dreams to come true, the theme park is said to be the inspiration for Disneyland and is well worth a visit! Ogle at the coloured buildings of Nyhavn and visit the famous Little Mermaid.
12. Lisbon, Portugal - head to Lisbon for the Portuguese tarts and incredible restaurants. Do not miss the views from the famous seven hills and definitely opt for a day trip to Sintra.
13. Amsterdam, Netherlands - famous for the must witness red light district but also a beautiful place to wander. Check out the Anne Frank House and don't forget to spend some time on a bike!
14. Bruges, Belgium - it's hard to find as beautiful a city as Bruges. It's not large but great for Belgium beer and more importantly chocolate. Take a bike ride around the city and spend some time in a café overlooking the water.
15. Verona, Italy - the home of Romeo and Juliet should not be missed. The city is reachable in a day trip from Venice so maybe you could combine both. Take a private walking tour to bring the city to life.
16. Paris, France - you cannot really beat Paris! From macaroons at Laduree and a boat cruise up the Seine. A day trip to Disneyland is always an option too. Do not miss the fine French cuisine as well as some culture, hit up Notre Dame as a must do and some of the famous art galleries.
17. Hamburg, Germany - Hamburg made the Beatles famous so make sure you take one of the tours. Head to the harbour to see the action and if possible go at Christmas time, you cannot really beat a German Christmas market to get you in the mood.
18. Bratislava, Slovakia - go during the summer months when you can while away afternoons in cafe's drinking fresh juices or home made lemonades and spend the evenings sipping cocktails all for a very affordable price! Wander the old town and soak up the historic atmosphere and think about taking a day trip along the river to witness the stunning landscape.
19. Budapest, Hungary - The city is beautiful, especially along the river so take a cruise in the evening. Head to one of the famous baths and spend the afternoon soaking. Experience the fabulous food market and eat plenty of cake in the many cafes dotted around.
20. Reims, France - Reims is a must do in Europe, not only does it have a beautiful cathedral but alongside Epernay it is the home of champagne. Spend a few days hopping between Champagne houses and indulging in plenty of sparkling goodness.
Check out my various blog pages for more information about each of these trips! Also look out for future reviews of Porto, Tromso and Florence coming up in 2016!